The domain name www.leandigit.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Leandigit Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd, a company with its address at E-1206, Grand Ajnara Heritage, Sector 74, NOIDA, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India, 201301. (From now, referred to as “Leandigit”). The company also has an Operational Office address at 2nd Floor, 681, C1 Block Palam Vihar Gurgaon -122017, and another at M-1101, Grevillea, Magarpatta City, Hadapsar, Pune – 411 028.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of Leandigit website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on the website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the website. Leandigit reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Leandigit’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise. The website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Leandigit is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website’s Users.
Payment and Others
- Pricing indicated on website is subject to revision and therefore we suggest You to verify before any transaction(s).Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by Us may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event We may cancel such your order(s).
- Leandigit may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Leandigit reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Leandigit.
- While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
- All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
- Before shipping / delivering your order / certificates for passing the exam to you, We may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
- Once the payment is made through our website and credited to Leandigit account against a specific service or product, it will NOT be refunded or exchanged for any other service or product, unless agreed otherwise.
- Leandigit is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or backordered.
- You release and indemnify Leandigit and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Leandigit cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User’s information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
Use of Website
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms Leandigit, www.leandigit.com, ecourse.leandigit.com or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Leandigit or sellers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Leandigit’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Leandigit’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Leandigit.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service.
- It is possible that other user (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
- Leandigit shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through a group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents On Website
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Samvit Mishra
Phone: +91- 9884892802