MSA Training Using Minitab
In this follow-up course, that flows from Minitab essentials, you will develop the skills to evaluate and certify manufacturing and engineering measurement systems, using Minitab.
You will learn:
- The basics of measurement systems.
- How variations and errors in measurement systems impact your process control
- MSA Statistical tools required for attribute and continuous data
- How to design, collect data and analyse a measurement system
- How to interpret GRR and Attribute agreement outputs in Minitab
- Understand the limitations of a measurement systems to improve a process.
Training Topics covered:
- Review of Minitab Essentials
- Gage R&R
- Destructive Testing
- Gage Linearity and Bias
- Attribute Agreement
- Introduction to control charts and applicability of MSA to SPC (Statistical Process Control)
Training Mode Options:
- Online, Instructor led - Public batches
- Online, Instructor led - Corporate batches
- Training Venue, Instructor led - Public Batches
- Onsite, Instructor led - Corporate batches
- Online, Instructor led - One to One
- 6 to 8 hours for one on one, instructor led training
- 8 to 10 hours for public batches of upto 5 participant
- 10 to 12 hours for for corporate batches of upto 20 participants
- We conduct online training for participants anywhere in the world.
- Onsite training can be done anywhere in India, Srilanka and Nepal, Dubai, Singapore, Qatar, UAE, Australia, Thailand, Vietnam, etc. Contact us to know more.
Training Software requirements:
- You will need Minitab 19 installed on your PC/Laptop for this training
- You can use the 30 days free trial version
- You can purchase a licensed copy of Minitab 19 bundled with this course
We also offer special offers to corporate clients, and bundled offers to individual buyers. For details contact us.