SPC Training Using Minitab
This is a follow-up course, that flows from Minitab essentials. It is designed for professionals who intend to bring dramatic improvements to their manufacturing processes through MSA, SPC and process capability study; and do it easily using Minitab.
You will learn:
- Data Types and its significance
- MSA and its role in SPC
- Data Distributions, Normality and Non-normal data
- Types of control charts
- 8 rules of SPC and using Minitab to identify rule patterns
- How to use SPC as a RCA and a live problem solving tool
- Short term and Long term Process capability study
Training Mode Options:
- Online, Instructor led - Public batches
- Online, Instructor led - Corporate batches
- Training Venue, Instructor led - Public Batches
- Onsite, Instructor led - Corporate batches
- Online, Instructor led - One to One
- 6 to 8 hours for one on one, instructor led training
- 8 to 10 hours for public batches of up to 5 participant
- 10 to 12 hours for for corporate batches of up to 20 participants
- We conduct online training for participants anywhere in the world.
- Onsite training can be done anywhere in India, Srilanka and Nepal, Dubai, Singapore, Qatar, UAE, Australia, Thailand, Vietnam, etc. Contact us to know more.
Training Software requirements:
- You will need Minitab 19 installed on your PC/Laptop for this training
- You can use the 30 days free trial version (if not installed earlier)
- You can purchase a licensed copy of Minitab 19 bundled with this course
We also offer special offers to corporate clients, and bundled offers to individual buyers. For details contact us.